Can You Rekindle Romance and PassionAuthor: +Freddie Cook
Rekindling the romance in a relationship is such a common desire with most couples at some point in their relationship. It’s natural for life to get in the way of the romantic side of things.
After the initial excitement of a new relationship begins to quieten down the quality of the time you spend together can suffer. Work, tiredness, social activities, friends and relatives can all have a disruptive impact on the amount of time you have together as well as the romantic quality of that time.
But, there may be other issues…
Life isn’t always a bed of roses, but it should be, at least, some of the time.
Is your boyfriend starting to take you for granted? Is he showing you enough attention or is your connection starting to fade?
Then trying to rekindling the romance in your relationship might be a good idea if you don’t want to end up in a breakup, capture his heart and make him love you forever.
Perhaps you’ve already broken up.
It is all too common for relationships to lose their sparkle. Sometimes both people in the relationship will notice this and maybe even welcome it, seeing this as settling into a more comfortable and secure phase.
Others will see it as losing interest in each other.
Then there is the other option, where one person sees it as a lack of interest while the other is quite comfortable with it.
If you are in this position, maybe feeling you’re drifting apart a little, or maybe you just want to spice things up a bit, then the rest of this article should help you and give you some ideas on getting the romance back in your relationship again.
Romance and Sweet Talking
Women are fortunate as they understand romance. Men, on the other hand, don’t seem to have the same level of understanding — however, they do respond very well to someone being romantic with them. try capturing his heart.
So, count yourself lucky, you hold the ultimate secret weapon – seduction.
Sweet talking coupled with body language, you have it all.
When you use sweet talk combined with your natural grace and style, you can impress a guy and have him hooked.
If you don’t think you have the skill of sweet talking, don’t worry, you can acquire that skill quite easily.
Sweet talking a guy is really simple and any woman can do it, you don’t need to be well-bred and ‘proper’ to be able to sweet talk, all you need are your words, some flirtatious body language and you will have that man right where you want him!
Here are some tips for you to learn the skill of sweet talking romantically:
1. The first thing you need to do is learn to listen when your boyfriend is talking and respond with the right comments at the right time. A man feels comfortable with a girl that is attentive when he speaks and he will also be quite impressed with this. By creating this comfort level you are creating a sound base for your relationship to build on.
2. You need to have the right modulation in your voice when sweet talking a guy. You don’t want to say something sexy in a rough or boring tone, rather, when you are sweet talking him you want to use a soft and seductive tone. A soft and seductive voice will have a comforting, calming effect on him. It isn’t only the words that you say that are important but also the tone of voice that you say them in.
3. When you have a calming, romantic moment don’t ruin it by talking about politics or something completely unrelated to the moment.
Once you start talking about something unrelated or even boring you will ruin the romantic mood and the moment will be gone. When you are having a romantic moment your conversation should always stay on romantic talk.
You can talk about things like your dreams; ask him about his dreams or fantasies. These romantic moments don’t have to be confined to the bedroom either, you can talk romantically while strolling along the beach or having a picnic, learn how to [[capture-link]]capture his heart forever.
4. When you are using sweet talk on your boyfriend try to use flirtatious body language. You can also add some humor to your sweet talk as long as it is still along romantic lines and not the hurting type.
5. When you talk romance always have passion in your voice, but at the same time if the conversation seems to be going too long then you might want to break the mood and shift the conversation back elsewhere.
Sometimes a romantic conversation can go on too long and then become a little boring, so if there is nowhere for the conversation to go then it needs to change.
6. When you are sweet talking your man you need to stay focused on him and don’t get distracted by anything going on around you. When you are talking to him, look into his eyes so that you have his full attention as well.
This will bring a joint romantic conversation where you are both interested in nothing else but each other.
7. Don’t be overly proud with your boyfriend or it will show in your talk and could spoil the moment and the relationship.
8. When sweet talking your boyfriend it can be effective to whisper ‘sweet nothings’ in his ear. This will encourage the romance in him and will allow for a very romantic moment.
You can learn a lot more about this art and how to rekindle the love in your relationship, and a lot more besides…
Read this post ==> How To Make Your Ex Give In To You. . . and Save Your Relationship. . .